March 12, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Coinbase is a legitimate cryptocurrency platform and a broker which is used all over the world by millions of users to buy and sell cryptocurrency. Many high profile investors opt for this platform due to the high privacy provided to its users.
The digital exchange headquarters of Coinbase is located in San Francisco but its services are available to users all over the world. You can store your cryptocurrency without any worry on this platform and transfer it at any time.
You can buy cryptocurrency using this Coinbase and invest in bitcoin power to earn a profit. Keep reading to find out more about Coinbase and how secure it is to keep your assets in it.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency?
While we have previously discussed, Coinbase can be used to buy, sell, transfer, and store digital currency. It is one of the most preferred platforms for buying cryptocurrency.
Buying through a Web Server
The process of buying crypto from Coinbase is fairly easy using a web server and can be done in eight simple steps:
- If you don’t have an account with Coinbase previously then the first step is to make an account on Coinbase by providing the required details.
- Sign in to Coinbase.
- You will see a buy/sell button on the top right-hand side. Select that button.
- Click on ‘buy’ to choose the cryptocurrency that you want to purchase.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy. You can enter this amount in terms of crypto or your local currency.
- Select your preferred method of payment.
- Click the ‘Preview buy’ button to see the final purchase. If you feel like you need to make any changes in some field, you click on ‘back’ and make the changes.
- Once you are satisfied with the final details, click on ‘buy’.
That’s it! You have bought your cryptocurrencies successfully. Invest them in any other platform or store them in Coinbase for a while, the choice is yours.
Buying on the Mobile Application
Coinbase ensures ease of use for customers and has introduced mobile applications as well so you can access the exchange anytime and anywhere with just a tap on your phone.
The process of buying cryptocurrency through a mobile application is as simple as it is through a web server. There are just seven quick steps to follow:
- If you don’t have an account with Coinbase then the first step is to sign up with the application. However, if you already have an account, you can skip this step.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap on the double-sided arrow at the bottom.
- Click on the ‘buy’ button and choose the asset which you want to purchase.
- Enter the amount that you want to buy. You can enter the amount in terms of cryptocurrency price or terms of your local currency.
- Click the button ‘preview purchase’ and take a look at your final details before submitting. If you want to make some changes then you can click the ‘back’ button and make the required changes.
- Once you are satisfied with all your details, click on ‘buy now’ to end your purchase.
As simple as that! You just bought your cryptocurrency by following a few steps.
If you want some purchase of yours to be recurring i.e., you want to repeat the purchase after a specific time then you can click on ‘One Time Purchase’. Here you just have to select how many times you want to repeat your purchase. This option is available on both, web server and mobile application.
Surprisingly, you can buy and sell as little as 2.0 of a cryptocurrency or in terms of your local currency, $2. Thus, Coinbase has made it easy to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions.. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is a third party guest post published content and not the content of Investorideas.com. Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/