The crypto market still has the potential to climb higher, have a look at the coins that can be your profitable partners for the next weeks and months.
In search of promising investment opportunities, it would be absolute madness to ignore cryptocurrencies. In a single year – 2020, the market capitalization rose from $200 million to $1 trillion and today it reaches $1.2 trillion. While everyone knows about Bitcoin and Ethereum, most coins stay in the shadows. But there are some cryptocurrencies with big potential that deserve your attention. Let’s explore 5 altcoins with hidden powers for exponential growth!
A Few Words about the Kings
While Bitcoin sounds both ‘promising’ and ‘scary’ to most people, altcoins might seem unclear. It’s no surprise. The BTC price is flirting with the $60,000 mark as the main cryptocurrency represents 60% of the whole market. During the last 11 months, Bitcoin rose from $4,800 to almost $60,000 (actually, it has already hit this mark but then has lost around 7%) and still has the potential to move higher. BTC must be the base in any crypto portfolio.
Ethereum is a contender for the title of ‘king’. Its price rose 14 times during 2020. Space for exponential growth is still there. With its $1,800 price and $205 million in market cap, ETH must be the second choice in your portfolio. But how to fill the remaining space… ?
The Way to Gold Ingots
Making x10-15 in profits on your initial funds in just 1 year sounds crazy to traditional investors. But it’s a reality of crypto enthusiasts. There are some coins like Yearn Finance (YFI) which add x30, x40 or even more in value, in just a few months. But many of them are too young to be called ‘proven’. Instead, we chose 5 altcoins with great inner potential that must surely boom in the not too distant future!
Qtum is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) smart contract blockchain platform and value transfer protocol. QTUM coin holds the 96th position in CMC’s top players. It now costs $6.02 with a $595,156,000 cap. The coin was created in mid-2017 and at peak costed $80.
Why QTUM potentially will grow:
- The coin is ranked 3rd in the CryptoMiso rating among all the cryptocurrencies in terms of activity on Github.
- A QIAD airdrop will be held in February.
- The coin has been accumulating for a long time.
- The project has survived the crypto winter, is actively developing and can potentially update its ATH to above $105-135.
This project defines itself as a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to create, experience and monetize content and applications. In February 2020, they finally launched their virtual world. Decentraland has two native coins – LAND and MANA. We’ll be talking about the latter.
MANA is in 89th place in the CoinMarketCap rank with $1.02 price per coin and $1,612,535,646 in capitalization. The coins were created in September 2017. MANA is an ERC-20 token that must be burned to acquire the non-fungible ERC-721 LAND tokens. They can also be used to pay for a range of avatars, wearables, names and more on the Decentraland marketplace.
Reasons for potential MANA growth:
- A coin from the gaming section that comes with great prospects.
- A working version of the game similar to Minecraft has already been launched.
- The project is actively developing, its community is actively growing.
- Grayscale Investments launched a trust on Decentraland (MANA).
- The price stood under the resistance zone of $0.19-0.21 for a long time and has already begun to go higher.
The Q DAO Platform allows users to generate various stablecoins. Initially, QDAO token was developed for governance purposes and for collateral mechanism interactions. Despite the low rank (1479 place on CoinMarketCap), the token has great potential. The current price is $7.21, while the highest was at $63.
Over a year ago, the Q DAO Project evolved into the QDAO DeFi platform – a crypto custody with various services: crypto deposits, loans, etc. The developers made QDAO the native token of the platform and added bonus features: lower fees, higher rates and much more. Moreover, The Platinum Software Development company (the main QDAO developer) recently has announced QDAO Airdrop.
Why QDAO should boom:
- QDAO is actively developing – the company announced a BitGo partnership and new listings for the coin.
- Important improvements are soon to be implemented. Moreover, QDAO token ownership will grant higher APYs on Deposit products.
- The coin has been accumulating for a long time.
- QDAO has been added to QDAO DeFi’s deposit products along with ADA and BNX coins.
Civic is a blockchain-based identity management solution that gives individuals and businesses the tools they need to control and protect personal identity information. CVC coin is rated 139 on CMC. At the time of writing, the price rose to $0.4343 with a market cap of $291,020,366. CVC managed to relive 2017-18, its price has reached $1.60 at its highest point.
- Why Civic has the chance to succeed:
- The price was in the daily accumulation zone for 715 days, in the range of $0.0167-0.0560 and has already begun to grow.
- The coin will have a hard fork in February.
- The developers have announced fundamental changes.
- CVC is far from its ATH.
iExec is the leading provider of blockchain-based decentralized computing. The project has 1 native coin – RLC. It’s in 172nd place in the CMC rank. RLC’s price grew to $2.36 and capitalization to $188,316,566. The coin relived the crypto winter and even managed to retain some value.
What gives RLC good prospects:
- The global improvement of the protocol to be implemented in February.
- The company recently partnered with Intel and Nvidia.
- For 750 days, the asset was in the accumulation zone of 15-80 cents and successfully exited it – we expect continued growth.
The crypto market still has the potential to climb higher and these coins can be your profitable partners for the next weeks and months. Keep an eye on them to make good money!
Disclaimer: All of the aforementioned coins should be subject to your own research. We don’t recommend investing if you are not aware of the risks. We don’t give financial advice, the information given here is for informational purposes only.
Please check out latest news, expert comments and industry insights from Coinspeaker’s contributors.